Dizinga: DMCA | Copyright
Dizinga respects the intellectual property rights of others, and we ask our users to do the same.
If you believe that your content has been used in a way that constitutes an infringement of your rights, please notify Dizinga's designated agent for complaints (contact email below).
You must send a Notice and Takedown Report, which must include the following important information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the relevant matter;
- a description of the matter claimed to have been infringed;
- a description of where the claimed infringing content is located on the Dizinga site
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by the owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that:
a. the above information is accurate;
b. you are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the rights involved.
Dizinga's Designated Agent for complaints can be reached at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additionally, in certain circumstances, Dizinga may suspend or terminate users who in our opinion infringe the copyrights, trademarks, publicity rights or other rights of others purposely.